Saturday, October 16, 2010

In the beginning...

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. In this beginning, however, I am creating my first blog. I've written blogs before but only because it was a requirement in a class. Unlike forced writing, the blogs written here are strictly out of my want to write more. This will not be viewed as a diary where I relentlessly pour out all of my warmest, romantic thoughts, (and for those of you who actually know me, you know that I do not have those); this will not be a place where I purposely gossip and bitch about those I spend time with; this will be a place where I can write about anything I feel like writing about at any given time.

You may query as to the title of my blog: "And Go." Please don't bother yourself with thinking about it too much because I think I spent a whole of 22 seconds coming up with it. My title is nothing that came as an epiphany, and is simply just taking up the space where this site told me to "insert header."

Enough prefacing for the rest of our lives...it is 9:48am and I am up and dressed on a Saturday morning. What? Ridiculous, right? At this time any other morning you could find me doing any number of things. These could include myself either still zonked out till the proverbial cows come home, laying in bed wondering why on earth I have to go to work on a Saturday when everyone else gets to do nothing all day, or perhaps popping a few extra strength tylenols to alleviate a massive headache. This day, however, I am prepping for an overnight camping trip to Camp Pinnacle in North Carolina. I will not go on about my ensuing trip, but I will post my experience upon my return from the unknowing wilderness.

No comments: